This 2-day ⚡ intensive workshop focuses on solving challenges that organizations face when implementing DevOps initiatives. It introduces principles of DevOps and tools that help reach full automation of infrastructure provisioning and software delivery. Theoretical background as well as practical hands-on examples of tools like AWS/GCP, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Prometheus, Grafana, Linkerd, KNative, Serverless and many others are given during this workshop.
- 🚀 Unique content - real-life use cases, modern infrastructure, CI/CD/GitOps principles shown in practice.
- 🛠️ Practical exercises with solutions - lots of simple and not-so-simple tasks to practice with during the course; Solutions will be provided afterwards.
- 🏡 Additional home work - for those who want to practice more after the course; Homework will be reviewed and supplemented by constructive feedback.
- ✉️ Lifetime e-mail support - you can get answers on anything related to the course content as well as advice based on your company specific situation.
- 📊 Quizzes and polls during the course - learning should be fun.
- 🏅 Certificate of attendance - you will get a shareable online certificate.
- 🎓 Exam after the course - you may pass an optional 1-hour exam and get your score printed on the certificate.
Developers, software architects, technical project managers, system administrators.
You earn eXtreme Automation certificate by attending the course.
The course is taught in English.