Do you want to skyrocket your career? Make your team, company, and customers awesome? Become a pragmatic architect, engineering leader, CTO?
Then this 2-day training is for you.
Together, we’ll work on building effective leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills. Skills that will make you the key asset in any organization.
- The course is designed mainly for software developers
- The course includes battle-proven lifehacks that work in all tech organizations
- The course has exceptional, 97% satisfaction rate
Not in this course
- Boring theories
- Let's be Agile! mantras
- Obvious, easy-to-Google ideas
You'll master powerful techniques that every successful team lead, software architect or engineering manager should know:
- How to become the best in the company and make your team the best
- How to mentor your peers, so they grow professionally
- How to deliver software, so that customers are (finally) happy
- How to discover and solve the most significant company issues using Lean Manufacturing secrets
- How to communicate like a pro using simple NLP and NVC techniques
- How to use body language to look confident under stress
- How to turn every f*ckup into your (and your company's) benefit
- How to understand and deal with difficult people
- How to say “no” without being killed
- How to learn things that matter and stop wasting time
- How to boost your productivity and achieve more
- How to build a remarkable engineering career
- … and much more!
The course is a mix of practice (60%), critical theory (30%) and discussion (10%). It’s full of fun and stories from the production environment.
After the course, you will receive a set of books, blogs, videos for independent self-development.
Ready to hack your career and become the most valuable asset in the company? Join today!
The course is for open-minded, technical people who want to achieve career success. Your experience doesn’t matter. What matters is your eagerness to learn new stuff.
Demographics45% software developers
25% team leaders, architects
20% test engineers
10% product managers
You earn a Certificate of Accomplishment after completing an exam. Use it to boost your CV and LinkedIn profile.
The course runs in English. Non-native speakers are welcome!